Hostimpel always wants to hire an efficient person with punctual personalities. Here is a point that makes our employees unique that is their independence.
If you want to leave boredom you can join with our co-passionate worker to have interesting projects, extensive growth opportunities, and a great working atmosphere.
We are always humble and let you choose your own work time. We don’t fuss over working hours and focus on meeting deadlines by letting you work at your own pace.
We believe the only way to grow is to do it together.
So don’t waste your time to be a part of the family of Hostimpel. We are here to welcome you.
To be simpler here is required some experience of work. We don’t want any resume but the willingness to work, learn and grow together.
1 Full-Stack Developer
- Write and optimize client-side code
- Work with the design and development team to reach goals
- Manage day to day tasks of maintaining and troubleshooting WordPress issues
- Harden plugin and website code
2 WordPress Developer
- Must-Know React, PHP, & JS
- Good with writing clean and efficient code
- Must use WordPress coding standards
- Decent knowledge of all technologies involved with developing WordPress plugins
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop for creating pixel-perfect HTML (if needed)
- Common sense & Troubleshooting mindset
4 Customer Support Specialist
- Written command over English
- Good people skills & affectionate
- Handle tricky situations and be calm while answering
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PHP/CSS/JS/React is a plus
- Troubleshoot, debug, and write in-depth solutions to WordPress related issues
- Good with outreach
- Good with Writing proposals and following up
- In-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Optimize content and landing pages
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Develop and follow through link building strategy
- Not fearful of trying and learning new techniques